Northern Enduro And Lost Temple 3 Days
First day an easy ride with unpaved road, then some pot holes and bumpy which across countryside rice paddies and village to Beng Mealea temple for a break then take a hard part through community rain forest to lost capital Koh Ke( 4th capital of Angkor) Next day spend time to visit the temple then get bike on bike ride through Boeng Pea wild life jungle to Taseng village and stop by lost temple Bakan and over at homestay (Chairman’s house). Next day also have some technique roads ride through villages and ox-cart trails, muddy, rocky, off roads back to Siem Reap.
And Option we can stop at shooting range to fire AK-47 or Machine Gun ( Extra cost ) on the way back to Siem Reap.
+ Day 1: Siem Reap to Koh Ke (Overnight guest house)
+ Day 2: Koh Ke to Taseng (Overnight homestay)
+ Day 3: Taseng back to Siem Reap
+ Tour start @8.30am
+ Tour end @4.00pm
+ Riding 6-7 hours / day
+ Riding distance 150-180kms / day
Deposit and Payment
Upon receiving booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice. Then we require you to deposit at minimum $100/person in order to guarantee the booking.
The rest of the payment will be paid on arrival before the tour start.
In rare case, if Cambodia Trails, cancel your tour, 100% of your payment will be refunded.
If you, the clients, cancel the reservation, 20 days before tour starts your payment is no refundable.
Below is my personal banks detail:
Destination : CANADIA BANK PLC
Address : 265-269, Ang Duong Street, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Swift Code : CADI KH PP
Beneficiary : Mr. PICH Sokchamroeun
Account No : 0080000205161
- Pick up and drop off service
- First Aid kits
- English-speaking way leader (Extra sweeper if group over 4 pax)
- Bike with (bike insurance and 3rd party insurance and new tyre guaranty)
- Soft drinks while riding, dinner and breakfast
- Safety riding gears if require (Motocross boots, pants, jersey, knees and elbows, helmet, chest protection, gloves and goggles)(Bring your own riding gears is recommended)
- Few cold beers after tour end at the shop
- Fee to Bakan temple, Beng Mealea and Koh Ke
- Accommodation at homestay and guest house (tween accommodation)
- En route bike maintenance
- River crossing, road or ferries tolls
- Pre or Post accommodation
- damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use)
- Personal travel insurance or emergency transportation
- Tips to guide
What to bring:
- Safety riding gears much as you can (They are all fit you)
- Backpack which can store some bottle of water and few sets of short and t-shirt Camel bag Long pants
- Mosquito repellent