Red Khmer Village Northern Trail 4 Days
This tour cover the whole Northern part of Cambodia, Along Veng, the last strongest Red Khmer base, lost capital Koh Ke( 4th capital of Angkor) Taseng village, Bakan and Beng Mealea temple.
And Option we can stop at shooting range to fire AK-47 or Machine Gun ( Extra cost ) on the way back to Siem Reap.
Day 0: Pick up from airport if require
Day 1: pick up from hotel at 8.00am to the shop, gear up and take off the track by around 8.30am to eastern Siemreap thought Beong Pea wild life sanctuary doom to Taseng village overnight at Homestay with fan (distance 150kms)
Day 2: Leave Taseng to Koh Ke (the 4th campital of Angkor) overnight at hotel with A/C (distance 160kms)
Day 3: Koh Ke to Anlong Veng (The last strongest Red Khmer base) and visit Pol Pot’s house and overnight at hotel with A/C, (distance 160kms)
Day 4: Leave Anlong Veng return to Siemreap via rubber plantation, the sand stone formation tour finish by 4.00pm with few cold beers at the shop (distance 180kms)
TOUR END after drop off at your hotel
Upon receiving booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice. Then we require you to deposit at minimum $100/person in order to guarantee the booking.
The rest of the payment will be paid on arrival before the tour start.
In rare case, if Cambodia Trails, cancel your tour, 100% of your payment will be refunded.
If you, the clients, cancel the reservation, 20 days before tour starts your payment is no refundable.
Below is my personal banks detail:
Destination : CANADIA BANK PLC
Address : 265-269, Ang Duong Street, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Swift Code : CADI KH PP
Beneficiary : Mr. PICH Sokchamroeun
Account No : 0080000205161
- Pick up and drop off service
- First Aid kits
- English-speaking way leader (Extra sweeper if group over 4 pax)
- Bike with (bike insurance and 3rd party insurance and new tyre guaranty)
- Breakfast and dinner
- Soft drinks while riding, dinner and breakfast
- Safety riding gears if require (Bring your own riding gears is recommended)
- Fee to Bakan temple, Beng Mealea, Koh Ke and Pol Pot’s house
- Accommodation at 1 homestay and 2 hotel with A/C (tween accommodation)
- En route bike maintenance
- River crossing, road or ferries tolls
- Pre or Post accommodation
- Bike damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use)
- Personal travel insurance or emergency transportation
- Tips to guide
What to bring:
- Safety riding gears much as you can (They are all fit you)
- Backpack which can store some bottle of water and few sets of short and t-shirt
- Camel bag
- Long pants
- Mosquito repellent
Enter the text or HTML code here