Khmer Thai Border Temple Offroad 5 Days
This tour cover the Kulen waterfall, whole Northern part of Cambodia, Along Veng, the last strongest Red Khmer base, Phah Vihear temple right at Khmer-Thai border, lost capital Koh Ke ( 4th capital of Angkor) Taseng village, Bakan in the middle of the jungle and Beng Mealea temple.
And Option we can stop at shooting range to fire AK-47 or Machine Gun ( Extra cost ) on the way back to Siem Reap.
+ Day 0: Pick up
+ Day 1: Siem Reap to Anlong Veng (Overnight Hotel)
+ Day 2: Anlong veng Prah Vihear (Overnight Hotel)
+ Day 3: Prah Vihear to Koh Ke (Overnight Hotel)
+ Day 4: Koh Ke to Taseng (Overnight homestay)
+ Day 5: Taseng back to Siem Reap
+ Tour start @8.30am
+ Tour end @4.00pm
+ Riding 6-7 hours / day
+ Riding distance 150-180kms / day
Deposit and Payment
Upon receiving booking confirmation, we will send you the invoice. Then we require you to deposit at minimum $200/person in order to guarantee the booking.
The rest of the payment will be paid on arrival before the tour start.
In rare case, if Cambodia Trails, cancel your tour, 100% of your payment will be refunded.
If you, the clients, cancel the reservation, 20 days before tour starts your payment is no refundable.
Below is my personal banks detail:
Destination : CANADIA BANK PLC
Address : 265-269, Ang Duong Street, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Swift Code : CADI KH PP
Beneficiary : Mr. PICH Sokchamroeun
Account No : 0080000205161
- Pick up and drop off service
- First Aid kits
- English-speaking way leader (Extra sweeper if group over 4 pax)
- Bike with (bike insurance and 3rd party insurance and new tyre guaranty)
- Soft drinks while riding, dinner and breakfast
- Safety riding gears if require (Bring your own riding gears is recommended)
- Fee to Bakan temple, Beng Mealea and Koh Ke
- Accommodation 1 night private house, 2 A/C hotel, 1 hotel A/C with swimming pool (tween accommodation)
- En route bike maintenance
- River crossing, road or ferries tolls
- Pre or Post accommodation
- Bike damage (e.g. broken levers, heavily bent rims/handlebars/frame, burnt out clutch plates due to improper gear use)
- Personal travel insurance or emergency transportation
- Tips to guide
What to bring:
- Safety riding gears much as you can (They are all fit you)
- Backpack which can store some bottle of water and few sets of short and t-shirt
- Camel bag
- Long pants
- Mosquito repellent
Click here to add your own text